Business Development Manager
Department: Marketing & Partnerships
Reports to: Director of Marketing
An enterprising and visionary individual to help build the company's national presence
The Business Development Manager is an integral part in the development and execution of the Homewise new partners (recruitment) strategy and operational plans, based on our proven and successful proposition.
As the Business Development Manager you would be involved in identifying the individual target strategic partners, the creation of a tailored partner proposition (including commercial and account P&Ls) that delivers for Homewise, the partner and ultimately the customer (end user).
The Business Development Manager will own the ‘winning’ of the partner, oversee the onboarding process, and manage the ongoing relationship. The won partners will be developed further by delivering both strategic and operational initiatives, ensuring the agreed proposition is successfully embedded for all parties and further opportunities for growth are secured.
Key skill set:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Focus on delivery of customer service
- Focus on the customer experience and journey – UX
- Strong commercial analysis and focus on ROI
- Motivation of third parties
- Data reporting
- Ownership of target delivery
- Willing to take on all types of account management tasks
- Ability to identify how the company service/product can be translated into a motivating proposition
- Proactive and organised
- Driven to see things through to successful completion
- Flexible, resilient and able to adapt and respond to reactive changes
- Strong team player but able to work independently
- Takes own initiative
- Stays calm under pressure
- Conscientious and takes pride in work
- Quick and keen learner
- Friendly and approachable
Experience and qualifications required:
- Minimum 5+ years sales, business development and/or account management experience
- Working in partnership/alliance arrangement
- Business development – including onboarding
- Performance analysis and report generation, including provisions of insights
- Accountability for weekly and monthly performance delivery
Business Development Manager will ideally have:
- Working within a (residential property) related market sector
- Developing and delivering pitch presentations
- Selling within a regulated environment
- Working autonomously
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Sales (Account Management) Qualification
- Property-related industry knowledge
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Hybrid working available where applicable, please ask for further details.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.