Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions focused
- Ability to build rapport and put customers at ease
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and desire to receive feedback and improve
- Adaptable and flexible to change work focus and work shifts
Experience and qualifications required:
- Telephone sales or customer service experience preferred
- Experience working in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Computer literate
For more information or to apply, please apply now following this link.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position. Applications without this information may not be considered.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.
Working at Homewise
At Homewise, we’re committed to being the very best we can be, working with us we'll give you the opportunities, and the training, to do just that.
The Homewise office is based in the coastal town of Worthing in West Sussex. Minutes from the sea and a busy town centre.
Homewise employees enjoy a generous benefits package. Visit our careers page to find out more.
Email email@example.com a copy of your current CV and a cover letter.
Searching for a new opportunity in a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious environment? We could have the ideal role for you! Take a look at the vacancies we currently have available.