Be challenged. Enjoy yourself. We’ll invest in you
As a family run business and recently accredited Gold Investors in People, our team are more like family than employees. We truly believe that investing in them is what gives our customers the great service and support they expect and work to recruit and retain those who share our values and are committed to their own personal development and career.
We spend every day helping people to achieve things they thought weren’t possible, and we’re always looking for brilliant, inspiring people to join our growing team. We’re committed to being the very best we can be, and as accredited Investors in People, we’ll give you the opportunities and the training to do just that. So if you're looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious environment, make sure you get in touch. We can't wait to hear from you.
We're always interested in hearing from great people, so give us a call or send us your CV.
A brilliant, self-motivated sales person with the ability to build great, long-lasting relationships...
As the main point of contact with our customers, Senior Consultants are responsible for meeting our clients, fully understanding their needs, presenting the bespoke solutions provided by the Home For Life Plan and agreeing a realistic, proactive strategy that moves the client forward towards their new home and their dream retirement. Your role will be mostly based out of the office, visiting customers in their homes, building rapport and ensuring that the customer (and their family) feels at ease and completely understands Homewise and the Home for Life Plan.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Build lasting and worthwhile relationships with customers
- Think strategically and be able to find solutions that help our customers achieve their goals
- Be a clear communicator with strong objection handling skills
- Work well under pressure
- Offer a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Be self-motivated and organised with the discipline to work remotely
- Love meeting new people
Experience and qualities
- Sales experience is essential
- Field sales experience is even better
- Knowledge of the property market is preferred
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Accustomed to driving or accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide
For more information on this role, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
The suitable candidate for this role will be very goal orientated with excellent communication skills and phone manner. They'll be IT literate with strong administration skills and attention to detail. Other attributes they'll posses are honesty, fun loving, caring and the ability to enjoy and seize every day.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the handling and fulfilment of investment enquiries
- Assist with investment department administration requirements
- Assist in sourcing and creation of property investor database to aid investment resales
- Organise and maintain the investment resale folder on the company server
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and improvement of administration department Best Practice
- Daily minutes
- Printing room schedules
- Creating property folders
- Ordering leases
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Checking valuation status’
- Brochure requests
- Daily phone chasing
- Cover team holiday
- Answering phones
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
Success in this role will be judged by the following:
- Meeting the company’s annual goals and objectives
- Your own quarterly goals, set by you
- Best Practice is developed and maintained
A brilliant communicator with a focus on finding solutions...
In this role, you will be working with our Home Moving Team to support customers as they progress through the home moving process. You'll be completing vital due diligence on our customers' potential new homes and ensuring that the Home Moving Team have all the information they need at the right time to be able to secure properties for our customers. You'll be working closely with the customer and the estate agents involved to help secure properties and keep deals together, making sure we're able to help our customers achieve their dream home for their retirement.
Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- A passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, profession attitude
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Solution focussed
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and put a customer at ease
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
Experience and qualifications required:
- Previous experience within a customer focused sales role
- Understanding of the property industry
- 2 years experience in a sales environment
For more information on this role or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.