Be challenged. Enjoy yourself.
We spend every day helping people to achieve things they thought weren’t possible, and we’re always looking for brilliant, inspiring people to join our growing team. We’re committed to being the very best we can be, and as accredited Investors in People, we’ll give you the opportunities and the training to do just that.
So if you're looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious environment, make sure you get in touch. We can't wait to hear from you.
We're always interested in hearing from great people, so give us a call or send us your CV.
A brilliant, self-motivated sales person with the ability to build great, long-lasting relationships...
As the main point of contact with our customers, Senior Consultants are responsible for meeting our clients, fully understanding their needs, presenting the bespoke solutions provided by the Home For Life Plan and agreeing a realistic, proactive strategy that moves the client forward towards their new home and their dream retirement. Your role will be mostly based out of the office, visiting customers in their homes, building rapport and ensuring that the customer (and their family) feels at ease and completely understands Homewise and the Home for Life Plan.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Build lasting and worthwhile relationships with customers
- Think strategically and be able to find solutions that help our customers achieve their goals
- Be a clear communicator with strong objection handling skills
- Work well under pressure
- Offer a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Be self-motivated and organised with the discipline to work remotely
- Love meeting new people
Experience and qualities
- Sales experience is essential
- Field sales experience is even better
- Knowledge of the property market is preferred
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Accustomed to driving or accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide
Data Analyst/Database Developer
An articulate and experienced Database Developer with detailed understanding of data cubes...
The main purpose of this role is to enable the creation of a data cube that enables advanced reporting to be created that in turn drives decision making and increase efficiency across the business. Strong Excel, VBA, M/ Power Query and SQL skills as well as good communication and interpersonal skills will be a key element of this role as you would be liaising with stakeholders from across the business, as well as supporting the development of M/ Power Query and SQL skills within the team. This is a three-month fixed term contract.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of a data cube using a collaborative approach that achieves the desired outcome and increases the knowledge of M/ Power Query and SQL with existing team members
- Building and maintaining our existing suite of reports, streamlining where possible
- Implementing, meeting and communicating clear timeframes for the delivery of all requests for reporting
- Implementing robust data validation checks for all reporting to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all reporting
- Capturing, resolving and reporting on any inaccuracies in reporting
The attributes required for this role are:
- Focused and logical with excellent organization, prioritisation and planning skills
- Creative thinker and solution finder
- Very advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferable
- Numerate with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible, positive and professional attitude
- Assertive, persuasive, self-motivated and results driven
- Calm under pressure and goal orientated