Be challenged. Enjoy yourself.
We spend every day helping people to achieve things they thought weren’t possible, and we’re always looking for brilliant, inspiring people to join our growing team. We’re committed to being the very best we can be, and as accredited Investors in People, we’ll give you the opportunities and the training to do just that.
So if you're looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious environment, make sure you get in touch. We can't wait to hear from you.
We're always interested in hearing from great people, so give us a call or send us your CV.
A brilliant, self-motivated sales person with the ability to build great, long-lasting relationships...
As the main point of contact with our customers, Senior Consultants are responsible for meeting our clients, fully understanding their needs, presenting the bespoke solutions provided by the Home For Life Plan and agreeing a realistic, proactive strategy that moves the client forward towards their new home and their dream retirement. Your role will be mostly based out of the office, visiting customers in their homes, building rapport and ensuring that the customer (and their family) feels at ease and completely understands Homewise and the Home for Life Plan.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Build lasting and worthwhile relationships with customers
- Think strategically and be able to find solutions that help our customers achieve their goals
- Be a clear communicator with strong objection handling skills
- Work well under pressure
- Offer a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Be self-motivated and organised with the discipline to work remotely
- Love meeting new people
Experience and qualities
- Sales experience is essential
- Field sales experience is even better
- Knowledge of the property market is preferred
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Accustomed to driving or accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide
Business Development Manager
An experienced strategic thinker, who will continually lead and develop strategic and operational plans driving market income and diversification for Homewise...
Use your knowledge to identify and develop Homewise’s unique selling propositions and differentiators. Negotiate and close business deals and maintain knowledge of current market conditions. Build and sustain excellent relationships with partners, customers, board members, colleagues and staff.
To be successful in this role you must
- Develop, Implement and continuously review the strategic and operational plans of Homewise in line with Business Development area
- Design and execute the business development plans in a disciplined and agreed timeframe
- Lead and manage relationships with partner estate agents in accordance with Homewise’s values
- Arrange and lead meetings at all levels with partners
- Create new business communications and presentations in conjunction with Marketing Manager to build and ultimately win new business
- Review and utilise sales data to drive opportunities across the business
- Look to make continuous improvement to the sales process within the business
- Line management responsibility to include performance management and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to work effectively at all levels
- A passion for business development
- Strong leadership
- Forward thinking
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through difference to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Commitment to on-going personal development