Be challenged. Enjoy yourself.
We spend every day helping people to achieve things they thought weren’t possible, and we’re always looking for brilliant, inspiring people to join our growing team. We’re committed to being the very best we can be, and as accredited Investors in People, we’ll give you the opportunities and the training to do just that.
So if you're looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, rewarding and ambitious environment, make sure you get in touch. We can't wait to hear from you.
We're always interested in hearing from great people, so give us a call or send us your CV.
A brilliant, self-motivated sales person with the ability to build great, long-lasting relationships...
As the main point of contact with our customers, Senior Consultants are responsible for meeting our clients, fully understanding their needs, presenting the bespoke solutions provided by the Home For Life Plan and agreeing a realistic, proactive strategy that moves the client forward towards their new home and their dream retirement. Your role will be mostly based out of the office, visiting customers in their homes, building rapport and ensuring that the customer (and their family) feels at ease and completely understands Homewise and the Home for Life Plan.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Build lasting and worthwhile relationships with customers
- Think strategically and be able to find solutions that help our customers achieve their goals
- Be a clear communicator with strong objection handling skills
- Work well under pressure
- Offer a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Be self-motivated and organised with the discipline to work remotely
- Love meeting new people
Experience and qualities
- Sales experience is essential
- Field sales experience is even better
- Knowledge of the property market is preferred
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Accustomed to driving or accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide
Business Development Manager
An experienced strategic thinker, who will continually lead and develop strategic and operational plans driving market income and diversification for Homewise...
Use your knowledge to identify and develop Homewise’s unique selling propositions and differentiators. Negotiate and close business deals and maintain knowledge of current market conditions. Build and sustain excellent relationships with partners, customers, board members, colleagues and staff.
To be successful in this role you must
- Develop, Implement and continuously review the strategic and operational plans of Homewise in line with Business Development area
- Design and execute the business development plans in a disciplined and agreed timeframe
- Lead and manage relationships with partner estate agents in accordance with Homewise’s values
- Arrange and lead meetings at all levels with partners
- Create new business communications and presentations in conjunction with Marketing Manager to build and ultimately win new business
- Review and utilise sales data to drive opportunities across the business
- Look to make continuous improvement to the sales process within the business
- Line management responsibility to include performance management and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to work effectively at all levels
- A passion for business development
- Strong leadership
- Forward thinking
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through difference to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Investment Marketing Assistant
Exciting opportunity for an early career marketeer to promote and support the Investment Team, to develop the department's digital presence...
Work to promote and support our Investment Team to deliver the strategic and operational goals of the department. You'll be driving support and interest in our products primarily through social media and email campaigns. Responsible for the creation of marketing materials, utilising social media to engage potential investors in products and drive reports from the information gathered. You will also be speaking to potential investors and involved in the re-branding of our products.
Responsibilities in this role
Assist in updating and maintaining social media accounts, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Research and draft content for the company website
Assist in collation of information and preparation of client newsletter and property emails
Update and maintain the CRM system with client information
Use the CRM system to segment and create lists of clients for e-mail communication and marketing campaigns
Strong planning, problem solving and organisational skills
Ability to adapt communication style as appropriate
Professional and approachable manner
An interest in marketing and sales
The ability to develop excellent working relationships
Positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude at all times
Ability to be organised and work well under pressure
Excellent customer service skills
Customer Services Consultant
The business generates its leads largely through its partners. The Consultant’s responsibility will be to respond to incoming leads which are generated through campaigns such as Rightmove and via our partners. This will involve taking calls from our partners and responding to direct leads into the business. The aim will be to qualify these leads, responding to the needs and requirements of our applicants. You will qualify to a minimum criteria and identify leads which can then be passed to the company’s Senior Consultants to work with. In addition, the Customer Service Consultant will update our partners after speaking to each lead. The Consultant will offer the customers and the partners an unparalleled level of service
- Provide an optimum level of customer service to both our customers and to our partners.
- Make calls in accordance with company guidelines.
- Arrange fulfilment of customer requirements – brochure sending on same day etc.
- Maintaining accurate info on the company’s database
- Maximise all available opportunities.
- Act in accordance with the company’s code of practice and demonstrate integrity at all times.
- Be able to establish rapport and build relationships with customers
- Have and present a friendly and professional approach
- Ideally understand the nature of a property transaction
- The ability to ask questions and use the information gathered to present the company’s products
- Manage a diary and to be able to organise and prioritise
- Work well under pressure
- IT literate - database and diary management
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A team-player