Senior Systems Analyst
Department: Business Technology
Reports to: Operations Manager
An innovative and motivated analyst who is passionate about finding solutions
As our Senior Systems Analyst you'll be passionate about creating innovative solutions to drive the performance in a fast-paced business. You'll be a person who is proactive and keeps up with the latest developments in the ICT industry.
In the role, you'll be responsible for developing our existing Dynamics 365 CRM as well being a driving force in the creation of a new company wide CRM and developing other systems with the aim of leveraging technology to be a driving force in the performance of the business.
We are looking for someone who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, is approachable, has an interest in continuous learning, and is adept at managing their time well. Sound like you? Apply today!
Key skill set:
- Focused, logical and calm under pressure
- Excellent organization, prioritisation and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Forward thinking with a proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- General system development is required
- Knowledge of the ICT industry is required
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a commercial project environment is preferred
- Previous active involvement in initiatives that support a growing business is desired
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Hybrid working available where applicable, please ask for further details.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.