Reports to: Senior Consultant Team Leader
Level: Senior Staff
A self-motivated sales person with the ability to build great, long-lasting relationships
As the main point of contact with customers, you will be responsible for meeting our customers face-to-face. Your role will be mostly based out of the office, visiting customers in their homes around the UK, building rapport and ensuring that the customer (and their family) feels at ease and completely understands Homewise and the Home for Life Plan.
You will need to fully understand their needs and create and present bespoke solutions provided by the Home for Life Plan. From this you will agree a realistic, proactive strategy that moves the customer forward in the sales process and helps them to the achieve their moving goals.
As Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring both the Sales Support Teams and the customer deliver against the agreed strategy to achieve sales within the targeted time frames.
Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and close sales
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Target driven and able to meet agreed targets
- Organised and able to self-manage to ensure effective time management
- Ability to adapt communication style, adopting a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through difference to a positive conclusion
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Experience and qualifications required
- Sales experience is essential, field sales experience would be excellent
- Experience in a customer facing sales role
- IT literate – CRM and diary management
- Knowledge of the property market is preferred
Please note: This is a full time role and applicants should be accustomed to driving, accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position.