Property Consultant 6-month FTC
Reports to: Team Leader - Home Moving Team
A brilliant communicator with a focus on finding solutions
You will be supporting customers to view properties and conduct research, taking the lead and facilitating, coordinating and accompanying customers on viewings which have been pre-planned. You'll also manage a pipeline of customers who are at risk of becoming a cancellation. As a great communicator and problem-solver, you'll love working closely with the customer, stakeholders and estate agents to ensure we are still able to meet their goals.
Maintaining relationships and liaising with the customer and the estate agents involved, helping to secure properties and keep deals together, is key in this role. You'll also be completing vital due diligence on our customers' potential new homes, ensuring that the Home Moving Team have all the information they need to secure properties for our customers, which means we're able to help our customers move to their dream home!
Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- A passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time, particularly diary management
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, professional attitude and calm under pressure
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Ability to build rapport and put a customer at ease
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
Experience and qualifications required:
- Previous Estate Agent or Residential Lettings experience in a customer-facing Sales role
- Full, clean driving licence
Please note: This is a full-time role offered on a 6 month fixed term contract and will involve frequent travel, mainly across the South East region. Applicants should be accustomed to driving, accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide.
The role requires flexibility as this is not a Monday to Friday 9-5 job. Due to the nature of the role, you will need a full clean driving licence and any offer of employment for this role is subject to a satisfactory basic DBS check.
For more information on this role or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. Please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position in your covering letter.