Department: PMO & Business Improvement
Reports to: PMO & Business Improvement Manager
A positive and proactive Project Manager with a commercial mindset
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-paced and ambitious company. You will have a driven outlook and approach to work, and the initiative to do what is necessary to achieve the completion of projects to a high level of quality.
You will support the growth of the company by managing projects and initiatives to deliver commercially strong and sustainable solutions, in line with business priorities.
As a Project Manager you will oversee the development and delivery of a number of projects across the business, from conception to implementation. These projects will be varied in business area and scale, and the Project Manager will need to be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Key skill set:
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Able to take end to end ownership of projects and tasks
- Proactive driven nature to see things through to a successful completion
- Take own initiative and able to get “stuck in”
- Flexible and resilient and able to adapt and respond to reactive changes
- Budget management
- Being able to scope projects
- Stays calm under pressure
- Conscientious and take pride in their work
- Friendly and approachable
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Over 2 years Project Management experience
- Experience of operating in a commercial business background
- Experience of managing IT related projects
- Would ideally have some form of Project Management qualification e.g Agile, Prince2
Please note: This is a full time, permanent role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter, you can also check out a detailed description of requirements via our LinkedIn page.
Please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position in your covering letter.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.