Key Account Manager
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
A results-driven individual to build strong relationships
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking for an excellent communicator and relationship-builder to join our Business Development team. As the Key Account Manager, you will have the space to think creatively to deliver the best possible service to our partners and ensure the needs of the business are met.
You'll love to build and maintain a strong relationships with partners and be the lead point of contact for all partner matters, anticipating their challenges and needs. You will also work closely with internal teams at Homewise to ensure performance is on target and diversification goals are met.
The role is an operational field-based position that involves working directly with key decision makers and stakeholders, both internally and externally. Company car, mobile phone and laptop provided.
Key skill set:
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and rapport-building skills with a variety of stakeholders, and adapt communication style to work effectively at all levels
- A passion for business development and demonstrate the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Strategic mindset, able to spot opportunities and drive success
- Forward thinking with a proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Independent and able to work remotely effectively, whilst also being a team player with the Homewise team in our Head Office
Experience and qualifications required:
- Proven significant Key Account Management and Business Development experience, ideally within the property industry
- Sales coaching, training and skill development experience would be an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness
- Diary management experience
- Confident using IT skills on a regular basis, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Full clean driving licence
Please note: This is a full time role and applicants should be accustomed to driving, accepting that driving is a key part of the job and the service we provide.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position.