Reports to: Finance Director
A responsible and trustworthy individual to join our Finance Department
As our Finance Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management and control of the company finances, while providing strategic analysis, producing reports and research on the company’s financial situation. You will be a strong commercial business partner as well as functional expert.
You will be at the forefront of key investment decisions to advise and plan financial strategies. You will also be a member of an Operations Committee and work collaboratively with all department heads to ensure budgets and ROI targets are delivered.
Key skill set:
- Performance and people management
- Strong time management
- Focus, be goals orientated, honest and pay attention to detail
- Exceptional communication
- Problem-solving skills and a “can do” attitude
- Strategic thinking
- Professional and diplomatic
- Team player
- Pragmatic and transparent
- Confident presentation abilities
As the Finance Manager will have:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role/Finance Department
- Intermediate or advanced Excel and IT skills
- Previous experience in financial and project environment and be skilled at manipulating and using financial information and data to support commercial decision making
- Ability to work autonomously and confidence
- Previous experience in building a department and processes
- XERO experience is desirable
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Hybrid working available where applicable, please ask for further details.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.