Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
A curious and analytical marketer with a passion for all things digital
We are looking for a talented Marketer to join our passionate, focused, inquisitive, fun and ambitious marketing team! As part of an exciting, fast-paced creative hub where no two days are the same, the Digital Marketing Executive is an important role within the Marketing team, with the primary focus of developing and growing lead generation digitally.
With an innovative and creative approach to both identifying and engaging with our target audiences, the role requires digital campaigns to be devised across all digital channels, which inform and drive conversions, whilst continuously striving to improve lead generation and the Homewise website experience. Ensuring the campaigns are cost-effective and delivering strong return on investment, you are also responsible for the day-to-day management of our external Digital Agency.
Key skills and personal qualities
- A growth orientated and goal focused mindset
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- You will be passionate about analytics and SEO!
- You are current and savvy when it comes to digital and social media trends
- You love using data to improve performance
- Not shy with coming up with ideas, you take the initiative to be proactive and share your thoughts
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Conscientious, outgoing, have a natural curiosity and are approachable
- Strong team spirited self-starter who is happy to hit the ground running and get stuck in
Experience and qualifications
Our marketing comrade will ideally have
- Experience in a hands-on role involving paid media, using a mix of digital channels
- Strong understanding of CRO principles and testing techniques
- An impressive track record of delivering successful digital campaigns
- Experience of managing a 3rd party digital agency supplier and large advertising spend budget
- A high proficiency and strong technical knowledge of the top digital advertising self-service platforms
- Confident and proficient in SEO
- Experience in WordPress CMS management (basic HTML code a bonus)
- CIM / IDM Digital Marketing Qualification/s
- Google AdWords Certification/s
- Knowledge of bid management tools – desirable
- Experience of Adobe Campaign Manager - desirable
- Experience of the Google Analytics 360 Suite – a bonus
Please note: This is a full time, permanent role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position.