Customer Service Consultant
Department: Contact Centre
Reports to: Contact Centre Team Leader
A motivated and results focused team player with a passion for sales
Are you looking for a role that fits around your life? Would part time hours enable you to have a work/life balance?
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and passionate people to join our Customer Service Team as a Consultant. You will be the initial voice for our customers on their journey to achieving their perfect home for life.
We expect you to build relationships with our customers and take ownership of all calls to find solutions for our customers. You will show true empathy and build a rapport with our valuable customers to help change their lives for the better. You will be the first point of contact for all opportunities that come into Homewise and will love explaining how our service could help them to retire happy.
Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions focused
- Ability to build rapport and put at a customer at ease
- Commitment to on-going personal development and desire to receive feedback and improve
- Adaptable and flexible to change work focus and work shifts
Experience and qualifications required:
- Telephone sales or customer service experience preferred
- Experience working in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Computer literate
We are here to provide a service to our customers and have opening hours to be on hand when required. This means we’ll work shifts between 09:00-19:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00-17:00 Saturdays. Part time hours can be negotiated and discussed at interview.
If you have customer service experience, but not necessarily on the phone, apply by sending your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state hours that you wish to work as part of your application.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.