Business Process Analyst
Department: PMO & Business Improvement
Reports to: PMO & Business Improvement Manager
A Business Analyst who can identify opportunities and play a key role in a new department
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our fast-paced and ambitious company. You will play a key role in the newly established PMO & Business Improvement Department and will deliver on opportunities to make business processes across the company more efficient and effective.
You will need to own your business solutions and be able to see them through from implementation, ensuring successful delivery.
As the Business Process Analyst, you will need to bring a positive and proactive outlook to work, as well as taking the initiative to develop and implement commercially sustainable solutions. You will be able to effectively achieve this whilst managing and communicating with stakeholders across the business, to keep them up to date and engaged with ongoing updates throughout the business.
Key Skill Set:
- Able to identify opportunities for enhancements and efficiencies and mapping “to be” processes
- Confident in managing the end-to-end implementation of improvements and performance measurements
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (internal and external at all levels)
- Proactive nature to see things through to a successful completion
- Able to accurately capture existing business processes
- Can initiate and support improvements within the department as it further establishes itself in the business, taking the opportunity to shape the future of the role and the team
- Able to test and implement new processes, ensuring all documentation is updated
- Stays calm under pressure
- Flexible and able to adapt and respond to reactive changes
- Conscientious and take pride in their work
- Friendly and approachable
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Over 2 years proven Analyst experience
- Experience of operating in a commercial business background
- Experience in a growing business
- Working in a formal project environment as well as business continuous improvements
- LEAN/Business Analysis qualification or equivalent
- MS Dynamics knowledge and experience
Please note: This is a full time, permanent role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter, you can also check out a detailed description of requirements via our LinkedIn page.
Please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position in your covering letter.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.