B2B Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
A dynamic, target-focused marketer with great people skills
As part of a fast-paced and ambitious company, you’ll be supporting our long-term growth plans through providing marketing support to our B2B partnership channels. You'll have responsibility for the planning, implementation and administration of national tactical marketing activity - specifically focusing on the B2B corporate market.
As an experienced marketer, you'll be dynamic, target-focused and be able to self-manage, proactively taking on multiple projects from start to finish. You'll have great people skills, plenty of energy, and a ‘solution focused’ attitude to achieve deadlines.
You’ll play a key role in supporting our Business Development team and their plans to increase strategic partnerships, by helping prepare pitches and presentations, and co-ordinating marketing campaigns both pre and post launch of partners. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the growth and success of the business
Key skill set:
- Highly organised and good at managing multiple deadlines with varying priorities
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and rapport-building skills with a variety of stakeholders
- Continually looking to learn more about our customer base, market activity and marketing channels
Experience and qualifications required:
- B2B Marketing experience is essential, preferably extensive experience in a similar role
- CIM Qualification
- Strong commercial awareness
- Digital Marketing skills and experience
- Property industry or Estate Agency industry experience would be an advantage
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline preferred but not essential
- Full driving licence with access to own car will be an advantage, as travel will be part of the role
Please note: This is a full time, permanent role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex, however applicants should be accustomed to driving, accepting that visiting stakeholders is a key part of the job.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position in your covering letter.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies to refrain from making contact with us.