Team Leader - Contact Centre
Department: Contact Centre
Reports to: Contact Centre Manager
Level: Team Leader
A proactive and inspiring leader to coach a growing department
Due to company and department growth, we're looking for two leaders to manage our team of Contact Centre Consultants and with one position filled could the other leader be you?
As team leader, you will be responsible for directional decisions and performance of the team in line with department goals. You'll love to take a proactive approach to day to day challenges and your aim will be to make the team great for both the business and the customer, in line with our culture and values.
You'll create and run incentives to drive results and be responsible for coaching the team, working on their development and implementing changes where required. You will ensure that your team deliver outstanding customer service for our customers and that sales targets are exceeded, remaining calm under pressure and thriving in this environment.
Key skill set:
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Proven successful coach within a Contact Centre environment
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Customer centric
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and working against tight deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a wider team
- IT literate - Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Successful solutions focused problem solver
- Assertive and persuasive
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Self motivated and results orientated
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience in Contact Centre sales is essential
- Proven track record as a people manager of a high performing team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel and Word
- CRM database experience would be an advantage
Please note: The Team Leader position is a full time role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex. This is a shift working position, covering the hours of 09:00-19:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00-17:00 Saturdays - working 5 out of 7 shifts.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter detailing your experience for this role, along with any current notice period and salary expectations.