Learning and Development Trainer
Department: Learning and Development
Reports to: Learning and Development Consultant
A motivated and engaging trainer with a passion for learning
The trainer has a key role in shaping the development of staff at Homewise. You'll be responsible for the content and delivery of the general induction training to all new starters, ensuring they have a good knowledge and understanding of the business before beginning their roles. You will also be responsible for the induction skills training new sales staff receive to ensure they begin to develop, or refresh, the skills needed to be successful in a sales environment.
You'll have a real passion for learning and for helping others achieve their potential, ensuring a high standard of training is delivered at all times. Although you will be focussing mainly on staff within their first 12 weeks in the business, you will also be required to support the rest of the L&D team in delivering on the job coaching and feedback. This is an exciting opportunity to have an impact on a growing team so, if it sounds like a role you'd be perfect for, get in touch today!
Key skill set:
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style as appropriate
- Ability to organise and to self-manage to ensure effective time management
- Good motivator who demonstrates an open, honest and approachable demeanor at all times
- Ability to assess the needs of an individual and identify positive solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and follow company policies and procedures
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Experience and qualifications required:
- Previous training/coaching experience in a similar role
- Training qualification is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Please note: This is a full time role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter, including your current notice period.