Executive Personal Assistant
Reports to: Managing Director
Level: Senior Staff
A confident and highly organised communicator with an eye for detail
As the Executive Personal Assistant, you will be instrumental to the smooth running of the professional lives of the Managing Director and other members of the Executive team. You'll love to be organised and have a meticulous eye for detail, showcasing your calm nature and ability to reprioritise a busy and changing workload daily.
You'll have a flexible “can do” approach to work, providing PA and secretarial support with discretion and maintain a professional image and attitude at all times.
This is an exciting time to join our growing team at Homewise and a new dedicated role for the Executive team so, don't delay, get in touch today!
Key skill set:
- Confident communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to actively listen and accurately record
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Confident with a positive and proactive mindset
- Solutions focused
- Confidential in nature and maintaining full discretion with highly sensitive information
- Commitment to on-going personal development
Experience and qualifications required:
- Proven significant experience as an Executive Assistant or PA to Director level
- Strong diary management experience
- Experience using IT skills on a regular basis, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience of short hand would be desirable
Please note: This is a full time role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
On application, please include your current notice period, salary expectation and reason for looking/leaving your current position.