Customer Service Consultant
Department: Contact Centre
Reports to: Contact Centre Team Leader
A motivated and results focused team player with a passion for sales
Our enthusiastic CSCs are the first point of contact for all sales opportunities for Homewise and love working to meet achievable targets, being solutions focused and demonstrating rapport-building skills everyday.
They are responsible for incoming and outgoing calls, as well as contacting customers who've enquired via our website or email. Continually providing excellent service to all customers is essential and they maintain a pipeline of customers through the initial sales process, gaining commitment throughout the customer journey.
Key skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time effectively
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions focused
- Ability to build rapport and put at a customer at ease
- Commitment to on-going personal development and desire to receive feedback and improve
- Adaptable and flexible to change work focus and work shifts
Experience and qualifications required:
- Telephone sales or customer service experience required
- Experienced in dealing with high volume of calls, ideally in a call centre environment
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Computer literate
- CRM database and diary management experience would be an advantage
Please note: The Customer Service Consultant position is a full time role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex. It is a shift working position, covering the hours of 09:00-19:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00-17:00 Saturdays - working 5 out of 7 shifts.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.