Assistant Management Accountant
Reports to: Management Accountant
A self-motivated and focused accountant with an eye for detail
We're looking for a highly motivated and focused accountant to join our Finance team. As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will ensure that all financial data and transactions are recorded in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for the monitoring and accounting for current and future income, including close liaison with other teams within the sales process.
You'll be happy to identify opportunities for improvements and put suggestions forward. You will be engaged with all elements of finance and assist in the following areas: Reporting, Tax & Compliance, Producing Reports, Bank/Cash, Sales, Payroll.
Key skill set:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a wider team
- Self motivated, inquisitive and results driven
Experience and qualifications required:
- At least part-qualified accountant required
- Previous experience in Financial Accounting and/or Management Accounting
- Xero accounting package experience is preferable but not essential
Please note: This is a full time role based at our office in Worthing, West Sussex.
For more information or to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter detailing your experience for this role, along with any current notice period and salary expectations.